Monday 8 April 2013

Welcome to Fierce Divas & Femmes Fatales!

There is very little I love more than music, movies and television. Like most people, I have plenty of opinions on these things and enjoy sharing my thoughts and musings on these subjects. I have created this blog more specifically to celebrate the women in film, music and television who have inspired me over the years. My mission is to provide comprehensive and useful reviews of female-centric works that will hopefully be entertaining. I would like to be someone whose voice is more considerate of genre and audience than your average reviewers who may not appreciate pop music or old episodes of Charlie's Angels. I hope you'll all enjoy reading what I post and look forward to hearing from anyone who may read what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment