Sunday 19 May 2013

New Arrivals


While an earlier trip to Target proved unsuccessful in nabbing me Demi Lovato and Eve's new albums, I made it downtown this weekend and found them looking oh-so-lovely at the front of the HMV superstore. I was quite excited by the fact that they were displaying an advertisement out front for Demi's album. Do I smell #1 on the Billboard charts? Here's hoping. I'm also wishing success Eve's way as well. She's one of the finest female rappers ever and her fans have waited far too long for this album. While it's a shame "Tambourine" didn't show up as a bonus track (that song so needed to be #1 all over the damn world), it's great to finally hear new music from Eve. Now all we need is a new album from Missy Elliott and Lil' Kim and the world will be right again.

If you haven't gotten a chance to grab either album yet, I'd suggest you do so! iTunes is a convenient option for many but nothing beats the physicality of a CD especially when you get such gorgeous photography in the booklet as seen in Demi's album. It's important that we support our artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment